“Liftinstituut is bringing the world security and trust. Making it a little safer.” Do you want to be part of fulfilling that ambition? Do you want to make a meaningful difference? Currently we have an opening for a dedicated:
Functional safety engineer (soft- en hardware)
In this role, you will be responsible for verifying product safety versus set regulations, analyzing deviations and making sure our customers products are compliant. The focus is on certification of programmable safety systems (hard- and software) that are increasingly finding their way into elevators and escalators.
- You have a Masters (HBO/WO) degree in Electronic Engineering or Software and Hardware design.
- You have a solid sense of adventure and are able to work independently, since your customers are located throughout the world.
- At the same time you are able to work in a team of skilled professionals with whom you take our service to the next level.
- You have an outgoing personality, love a challenge and can appreciate a constructive debate.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience through workshops, presentations and by leading project teams. Some experience in this or related fields will help you become successful quickly.
An excellent salary...
...is for sure part of the deal. We are offering a maximum of €4.100 per month for this position. Your career at Liftinstituut will allow you to travel the world, work in state of the art technical environments and develop your skills through both education and experience. Based in Amsterdam, you will enjoy working in an informal yet professional business culture. Of course we will arrange a company car, laptop and phone.
And, at the end of the day, you will have made our world a little safer.